Red Dog Casino Blackjack
Blackjack Strategies to Help You Win at Red Dog
Blackjack is one of the most popular gambling games ever – not just in brick-and-mortar casinos, but also online. Red Dog casino blackjack is one of the most popular games on the platform. You can play many different versions of it, such as Face Up 21, Super 21, Blackjack, Pontoon, European Blackjack, and others.
There are some basic rules of strategy that you can follow for optimal results as you play Red Dog blackjack. There are rules regarding whether you should hit or stand if you get to a certain point in the game. Some rules of thumb are:
- If you get a hard 11 or less – hit;
- If you have a hard 12 and the dealer has 4-6 – then you should stand. In other cases, you should hit;
- If you have hard 17 or more, you should stand;
- If you have a soft 17 or less – you should hit;
- If you get aces or eights – you should always split them;
- If you get double fives or double tens – never split them;
- You can split your sevens if the dealer has 2-7.
As you can see, learning blackjack strategies can become a bit tedious as they involve making certain moves when you and the dealer get certain combinations of hands. However, in time, you will start to make the right choices without even thinking. And in some cases, your intuition will tell you to go and do the opposite of what you know – and you will win.
Remember, these are rules of thumb. No blackjack strategy has been proven to work all the time. But if you implement the basic rules of blackjack strategy, then you will significantly improve your blackjack experience at Red Dog casino, and you will increase your potential profits as well.